Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I'm a terrible blogger

Wait a minute, I actually have enough time to post something here?

I've been so busy the past three weeks: I've taken on a second job for Easter (Being the Easter Bunny, actually) and I've been working hard at school and my first job. So things have been rather hectic lately.

Along with the lack of posts, I've been lacking in pictures. We've covered so much over the past three weeks: Coloring, Color formulas, types of hair, perms, horizontal weave coloring, vertical slice coloring, vertical straps, Cole lights, relaxers, and the entire Paul Mitchell color line: PM Shines, Color Shots, Dual Purpose Lightener, Lighten Up, Flash Back, and the Color. I might've forgotten one, that was all from memory.

This week we've begun cutting hair! But not on people yet. On our dolls. Only three weeks of Core classes left. Omg!

I'll try to keep up with the posts from now on. Sorry about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment