Sunday, May 27, 2012

I AM THE WORST BLOGGER

I AM SO SORRY OH MY GOSH. SO UM. QUICK UPDATE because I've been going nonstop since April!

1. I passed all of my tests to get out on to the floor! I've officially been on the floor for all of May. I got perfect scores on both of my model haircuts, as well!

 2. If you live in the Reno area, please stop by at the school! I would LOVE to do your hair and make your day! Nobody really makes appointments with me since I'm still a newbie on the floor, but I get walk-ins sometimes.

 If you'd like to make an appointment with me, please call 775.284.2901 and request your appointment with Carli <3 I would love to get to know you!
 
 3. I'm currently in the process of trying to apply for the Disney College Program! I'm still going to continue to go to Paul Mitchell, but I would love to try and take this opportunity of a lifetime.

 4. At the moment, I have around 1500 hours to go until I graduate.

5. I've officially decided I LOVE DOING PERMS. They are my favorite thing besides getting to actually cut hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment